The view from the room was wonderful and the restaurant though expensive was excellent and the service brilliant. Sadly the same could not be said for the front desk staff at check in and check out. Very offhand abrupt and unfriendly. The room was sold as deluxe. We'll if that was deluxe I'm pleased we weren't in standard! The bed was uncomfortable and the furnishings sparse and dated to say the least.If it wasn't for the restaurant I would have rated this hotel lower than average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages overlooks the Digby Harbour and Bay of Fundy. All rooms and Cottages have an ocean view. We are rated 31/2*. We have an excellent Restaurant on site serving fresh homemade seafood, etc, lounge to relax and unwind, public laundry, indoor pool and very friendly staff. We are a minute drive from the Saint John/Digby Ferry. Whale watching, Beaches, Historical sites close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Digby Inn & Cottages Ltd Hotel Digby
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Ltd
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Nova Scotia