The accomodations are cleaner than they were in 2010 but little else has changed. I did eat at the restaurant this time on the recomendation of a friend. The bacon wrapped scallops were FANTASTIC... but the fish was bland, and the serving of mixed veggies was only 5 green beans, 3 tiny pieces of broccoli and 1 carrot. Skimpy portions/high prices.
Still a very good place to stay if taking the morning ferry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages overlooks the Digby Harbour and Bay of Fundy. All rooms and Cottages have an ocean view. We are rated 31/2*. We have an excellent Restaurant on site serving fresh homemade seafood, etc, lounge to relax and unwind, public laundry, indoor pool and very friendly staff. We are a minute drive from the Saint John/Digby Ferry. Whale watching, Beaches, Historical sites close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Ltd
- Admiral Digby Inn & Cottages Ltd Hotel Digby
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Nova Scotia