This was our second stay at the Admiral Inn. Each time it filled the need, however, we noticed a significant increase in rates this year and nothing more was added. It is no longer competitive. The sort of feel they have a lock on the market due to location but there are plenty of other spots in the town of Digby. The restaurant staff were very pleasant but the food (breakfast) was no more than grocery-store bought stuff heated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages overlooks the Digby Harbour and Bay of Fundy. All rooms and Cottages have an ocean view. We are rated 31/2*. We have an excellent Restaurant on site serving fresh homemade seafood, etc, lounge to relax and unwind, public laundry, indoor pool and very friendly staff. We are a minute drive from the Saint John/Digby Ferry. Whale watching, Beaches, Historical sites close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Ltd
- Admiral Digby Inn & Cottages Ltd Hotel Digby
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Nova Scotia