We stayed there two nights, as one day was completely rained out. All rooms, even the upstairs rooms are available from the parking lot, as the motel is built on a hill.
The rooms are large enough, and clean and comfortable. The owners are very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. They helped us book a whale watching tour, making sure we went out in good weather.
The breakfast is great as is their lobster supper. You get a coupon towards breakfast which encourages you to eat at the motel. Which is a good idea anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages overlooks the Digby Harbour and Bay of Fundy. All rooms and Cottages have an ocean view. We are rated 31/2*. We have an excellent Restaurant on site serving fresh homemade seafood, etc, lounge to relax and unwind, public laundry, indoor pool and very friendly staff. We are a minute drive from the Saint John/Digby Ferry. Whale watching, Beaches, Historical sites close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Ltd
- Admiral Digby Inn & Cottages Ltd Hotel Digby
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Nova Scotia