We stayed in a deluxe room which was in a separate building from the motel. It was large, bright, airy and comfortable, with chairs on a balcony overlooking the bay. All the rooms have a view of the bay, but not a balcony. Our view included the ferry, only a minute away, and we could see the fishing boats going in and out. The room included a fridge and microwave. It was very clean, although in need of some minor repairs (I.e., there were cracks in the bathroom sink).
There is a washer and dryer in the main building.
Room charge included a discount on breakfast in the dining room. We took advantage of that on most mornings, and had coffee in our room before breakfast to offset the $2 cost at breakfast.
The rooms are near the road, but there is very little traffic. We learned the first night, though, that if you leave the windows open, you will be awakened by traffic - including tractor trailers and motorcycles - as they exit the ferry at 2:00AM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages overlooks the Digby Harbour and Bay of Fundy. All rooms and Cottages have an ocean view. We are rated 31/2*. We have an excellent Restaurant on site serving fresh homemade seafood, etc, lounge to relax and unwind, public laundry, indoor pool and very friendly staff. We are a minute drive from the Saint John/Digby Ferry. Whale watching, Beaches, Historical sites close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Ltd
- Admiral Digby Inn & Cottages Ltd Hotel Digby
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Nova Scotia