Thank you Wanda and Staff at Coastal Inn Digby. We have enjoyed your facilities for the past two years staying during the Digby Scallop Days festivities. Your Inn is close to all amenities and I have always had a great nights sleep. Having just stayed at your Inn last night I can confidently say, "see you next year."
Town of Hantsport
Annapolis Valley Apple Blossom Festival
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the center of Nova Scotia's Evangeline Trail, on the protected Annapolis Basin, Digby's famous scallop fleet has plied the Bay of Fundy for centuries. In addition to being the "Scallop Capital of the World", Digby is the spot to see & do southwest Nova Scotia. Only minutes from the Saint John Ferry, Digby is central to many activities.36 spacious, air conditioned units (housekeeping available),color cable TV, laundromat, conference room, wheel chair acces, high speed internet access and children's play area. Enjoy continental breakfast in our sunny breakfast area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coastal Inn Digby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coastal Inn Kingfisher Hotel Digby
- Coastal Inn Digby Nova Scotia