“Great ribs”

Montana's BBQ and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Montana's BBQ and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 290 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Barbecue, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed December 13, 2016

I always like it here and it's a great place to take kids for an easy meal . We had the ribs and they were really good...big servings too.

Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

Just love this place. Been there many times and never had a bad meal. The staff are excellent. Drinks and food turns up pretty quickly. Love the way the bar/restaurant is decorated. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times and find their food incredibly greasy. Service and atmosphere was good but I will not be back because of the food.

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

My gf family were raving about this place. It was ok had there house burger. Which was a big dry. The service was good. But the bill came in quite expensive. Would go again but not in a hurry

Reviewed November 16, 2016

We were 8 in the group and arrived at 5:40pm, it was not very busy and we were seated in a private room. The staff was great, but it took about 15 minutes for someone to get our drink order and another 15 for the drinks to arrive. We finally ordered and it took well over an hour for the food to arrive. Some food was cold, but everything did taste good. Only left the restaurant around 07:50pm. My butt was sore form sitting on those wooden chairs for so long. This was the second time this happened and I will be sure it is the last time I eat there.