“Good food, polite service, reasonable prices!”
Review of Li Garden

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I was a bit hesitant to try this place out since the previous restaurant in this location was pretty sketchy, but I decided to give their lunch menu a try, sticking with the Wonton soup, a safe bet I figured. The soupd was served quickly, in a good sized bowl, not too little but not a bucket either. A good serving of meat and wontons in a slightly spicy broth that cleared the sinus but didn't have me reaching for water every 5 seconds.
I came back with the whole family this time ordering rice and more soup, yes it was that good. My husband had the chicken balls, some of the largest I've seen in the city! They were filled with white meat, not a ton of batter. The menu has the standard Chinese reaturant fare, nothing extraordinary.
Everything was served hot and quickly even though the second time we came in the place was really busy.I would come back the next time I want Chinese.