“Good waterslide but not family convenient”

Peppermill at Ramada Plaza Hotel
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
“Good waterslide but not family convenient”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Very disappointing if you have kids, they only serve breakfast until the latest 930am!? But we where told 1030am. Apparently thats only on weekends so if you want breakfast you have to drive to get it or get up earlier and for travellers that come across the country with kids with the time change not that easy!! (On vacation!!)We did get good service when eating there at lunch once..but will not return not convenient at all.

Cheticamp, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Supper at the Peppermill Restaurant at Ramada Plaza Hotel”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was really tired after coming to the hotel after training for work. I booked a room at the hotel because I couldn't go home due to inclement weather. I decided to eat at the restaurant and it was just delicious. I had the pan fried haddock and vegetables which were cooked to perfection. The price was very much affordable. The other people at my table had the ribs and also the haddock and they all enjoyed their meal in a very comfortable environment. Our waitress was very pleasant and kind and also professional. I also had the buffet the next morning and everything was perfect. Another waitress served us and again she was perfect. After talking with her, we both discovered that I was related to her husband. She was very professional and warm and kind. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a great affordable meal in a relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Charelle D
Lower Sackville, Canada
“Endless Buffet”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

So much food in the morning! Great variety, from eggs, French toast, cereal, bacon, sausage, fruits, toast, muffins.

Visited January 2014
Coldbrook, Canada
“Great”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We ate here for morning breakfast while we stayed for a night and the food was excellent as well as service. Who wouldn't like all u can eat bacon?

Visited December 2013
“A Taste of Home- Turkey Dinner”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We just visited this restaurant for my mother's 80th birthday. They were great from the start of the reservation to the end of the meal. They set up a lovely, relatively private spot for us. They had a turkey dinner that was incredible. It really had the taste of a home made turkey dinner. During the dinner mom leaned over to me and said, "This stuffing tastes like the kind I make." Others ordered sandwiches, pan fried haddock, fish and chips, etc. Everyone enjoyed their meals. They even had a "Kid's Menu" that included KD (Kraft Dinner) my nephew's favorite. He wanted the breakfast but they stopped serving that at 9:30. We appreciated the fact that we could order the dinner alone without appetizer and dessert as we were going to my place for dessert. The prices for the menu items were very good. The turkey dinner alone was $20. and probably worth that.

Visited October 2013