“Don't order the salad!”

Cuisines: Swiss
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was disappointed in my lunch today. I ordered the sweet Heat Salad. It looked nothing like the photo. No Mandarin oranges, no sesame seeds a few pieces of ? cooked red pepper? Very little Thai sauce. The chicken tasted fine but certainly not any sweet or heat that I could taste.
Sorry Swiss Chalet but you failed!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

this is a regular place for my family, the kids love the food and the price is always good. the new building is great and service is fast and food always hot

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We live local and were some of the first to take lunch Thursday 4th April. Expecting fresh out of the rotiserie juicy, succulent chicken. My wife had a fancy salad and left half of it and I had a half chicken dinner so dried up I asked the waitress if this was a re-heat from the night before. Good for minimizing wastage but bad for the customer. We paid our bill, tipped well but asked the waitress to reflect our disatissfaction with a very salty, very dried up and pretty awful lunch.
I have heard the Swiss chalet at Dartmouth Crossing is operating the way this restaurant used to so if we go there again we will try that one.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is one of my favourite places to go when I don't feel like cooking a healthy meal because it is always possible to get a well rounded, healthy meal here. The chicken is always very moist and tasty. I especially like the options of salad and steamed veggies. The soup, though, has far too much pasta so depending on how you feel about pasta you can take it or leave it.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

swiss chalet is so good i always eat some much there they have great platters and really good progies and ribs. kids love the place i go there once a month and the have great employes.