“Sooo disapointed!”
Review of Wingdings - CLOSED

Wingdings
Cuisines: International
Description: Wingdings Restaurants offer over 100 flavours of chicken wings, shwings (shrimp), dry rub ribs, and so much more. Come try our Newfie fries, wraps, poppers, & chili. Finish it off with our famous Xango cheesecake. Wingdings is a licensed restaurant.
Halifax, Canada
“Sooo disapointed!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was not our first visit here but probably our last! Order wings and ceasar salad......you have changed your wings and the portions have become much smaller than before.....$6.99 for a very disgusting ceasar salad....something wrong here. It was the size of a small salad anywhere else and yet you call it your large! The dressing was not good at all and all one could taste was vinegar.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank mistyblues_1

Shubenacadie, Canada
“Average food and service”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The food would be best described as "bar snacks" than meals. The half rack of ribs I ordered consisted of a handful of small bones with the least meat content of any ribs I've ever eaten. I was even more surprised to discover that for $6.99, there were no fries included! When you compare this with Sam's Seafood and Grill on Main Street, where you get an actual half rack of ribs with an abundance of tender meat that falls off the bone, along with a portion of fries for less money, it really puts it in perspective. If you're so hungry that you can't wait long enough to travel 5 mins to Sam's, then the standard of the food and service here is acceptable, at best. If you want value for money and quality then Sam's is a far better option!

• Visited September 2013
Dartmouth, Canada
“Tavern food mostly”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Really the wings were just ok the ribs are rib chips smallest I ever have eaten. Service was ok but to there seamed to be a lot of confusion, maybe because they are so new. Really if I want wings I think I'll go to the Tavern instead the food here really did not thrill

Visited June 2013
Canada
“Always going Back-Excellant Food and Service!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

It was nice to go back and check out things after the last bad review. All the comments in the review are so unfounded by my opinion. Since having been there just after opening, things have simply got better and better. As with all new restaurants, the owners work towards perfection and at Wing Dings you certainly can see this! This time the owners were present and I had a lovely chat with them, and they explained how important customer service is to them and train their staff accordingly. That is the key point to this restaurant....customer service and not to forget the excellent Chicken and dips. The Potato Skins are highly recommended as they have put a bit of a twist on them.....loading them with just the right amount of onions, cheese, and REAL Bacon. We love going to Wing Dings, and everyone we have taken there, has come away impressed, satisfied and full. Thanks Everyone....

• Visited July 2013
Amherst, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth it...”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

So I'm a huge wing fan and with a name like Wingdings I figured they would at least get their wings right! They may have a lot of flavours but that's where the positive comments about this restaurant ends. The service was horrible! I'm sorry, I don't work here, I don't know all of the sauces off by hand like you do! Not to mention after waiting FOREVER for our food... It was COLD! If I have to wait for my food I want it to be hot and fresh and damn tasty and my wings were certainly none of the above! And the price, don't even get me started! You're serving wings, not filet mignon! I would NOT recommend this restaurant to anyone! If you want good service and awesome wings for a great price go to the Old Port, not here.

• Visited May 2013