“Absolutely perfect”

Cuisines: Italian
edingurgh
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We spent an evening in this restaurant with friends and we absolutely enjoyed it . Perfect food the owner personally cares very much about his guests and explains the dishes . They are very happy to meet your special requirements and love to take care of kids . A very special evening everybody enjoyed

2 Thank frank a

Calgary, Canada
“Pride in plate display”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Place was clean, owner puts his name right on the billboard. Really enjoyed the quality and atmosphere. Would be a nice place to go to on one's anniversary. Service was given with a pleasant smile. Recommend this place, it is a bit pricey however the quality was worth it.

Visited May 2014
Lindsay, Canada
“Poor Food, Big Bucks”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife and I went with another couple to Rocco's on a week nite in late April 2014. The waiter made me a bit uncomfortable as he went beyond friendly to familiar. We ordered mussels and the Bree to start. The cheese was good. I couldn't eat the mussels as they were too fishy; obviously they were way past fresh. My wife got a seafood-pasta entree and the shrimp was so fishy she only ate a couple. I nipped one off of her plate but wound up spitting it into my serviette. I ordered the lasagna and it too, was off. I think it had been re-heated too many times as it was a gelatinous blob with no taste other than salt. My wife nearly didn't recover from the shock of seeing me leave food on my plate.
The decor was nice. The service was very slow. The bill was mixed up so we had to have it corrected. Our share came to almost $90, before tip. We ain't goin' back!

• Visited April 2014
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Satisfaction!!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We expected ordinary but got excellence. A comfortable experience with subtle background Italian music and food deliciously prepared, well presented by knowledgeable staff provided us with a most enjoyable evening. The warmth of the staff and the facility was a welcome contrast to the chill outside from an abnormally cold spring.

• Visited May 2013