“Great food, so-so service”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #92 of 262 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Sydney Mines, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Great food, so-so service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We ordered take out by phone from our hotel. The procedure was easy and covered everything we needed. When we got to the restaurant the clerk was very focused on the drive thru and I had to ask for parts fo my orer that she forgot. The food was delicious and well worth the price.

Visited March 2013

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
“My favorite go to restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I don't think I've ever had a bad meal. The service is usually fast and friendly. And the prices are reasonable. I really like everything on the menu and they have some fairly healthy options too, if you want to stay on the good side of your diet. I like that I can go to any Canadian city and get the same meal, prepared the same way.

Visited March 2013
Yarmouth, Canada
“Swiss Chalet Darmouth Crossing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love all Swiss Chalet restaurants and this one is no different. Had a great meal for a great price.

Visited December 2012
Halifax, Canada
“Could use a good cleaning”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Requires a good cleaning. Floors are very slippery. Silverware and glasses are dirty.

The restaurant can very quickly change the above items by concentrating on maintaining Cara standards. Hold your employees and/or outside cleaning company accountable for less than acceptable results.

• Visited December 2012
Hubbards, Nova Scotia
“Husbands Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent chicken, great choice of sides and ribs are also very good, great for families and small children. Great choice of combos as well.

Visited December 2012