“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We checked out Ela! on the recommendation of a friend and we are so glad we did. Both my husband and I agree that it was one of the tastiest, freshest meals we've had in a long time. The decor is beautiful and the service was fantastic. To enjoy an appetizer, main meal and a drink for two, expect to lay down between $80 & $100 ... in our opinion, it was totally worth it. We will definitely return to Ela! next time we are in the area. As a side note, for travelers staying at the Hampton Inn Dartmouth, the Taverna is located a mere steps away ... bonus!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have dined here several times over the last couple of years and forgot to review it. I dined there on August 28th and was reminded of just how good the food, atmosphere and service was. The short version is that you really can't go wrong with any menu item. The standouts are the grilled lamb, calamari and Baklava. I have found that it great to attend with family/groups and simply order a plattter with additional appetizers and go at it family style. Then end by sharing a selection of desserts while sipping coffee. I often bemoan prices..... and this is a little pricey.... the difference is that for this quality of meets grilled to perfection you are paying the correct price. To sum up, great greak food in a wonderful location with top notch service. ( It has been awhile since I gave out a 5 star)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was an excellent place to eat out for lunch. The food was amazing, the decor was beautiful and the prices were good. In fact, after writing this review, I'm hungry so I'm heading over there right now!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had dinner here with a friend to celebrate his birthday. The food and service were excellent. We learned that you are allowed to order wine and have your server re-cork the bottle if it isn't finished to take back to your hotel with you.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Brunch excellent. Well prepared, well presented, excellent combination of condiments, a limited but focused menu.