“I love this place”

Cheese Curds Gourmet Burgers + Poutinerie
Ranked #9 of 280 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Chef Inspired Gourmet Burgers & Poutinerie. “Gourmet” is about so much more than flavour. It’s about making the right choices. Our burgers and poutine are unlike anything you’ve tasted before because we stand by a number of simple principles. We make as much of our food from scratch as we can; whenever possible we support other local businesses; and we make every effort to minimize our impact on the environment. As a Nova Scotia family-run business, we offer more than incredible chef-inspired fare. We offer a completely unique gourmet experience no matter what choice you make from our menu.
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great food, friendly staff. Love the honey glazed onion rings and the chicken burger. I will continue to return!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Although I had to wait in a long line up, I had the best burger ever! I have returned. I usually order their hawain style burger but everything looks great. I love the actual cheese curds they add to the burger. Yum.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We've now eaten here several times...ok, maybe closer to a dozen! As members of our family have to eat gluten free, it can be sometimes difficult to find restaurants able to accommodate. At our latest visit, we each chose a gluten free 6 oz angus burger. I added cheddar to mine, along with guac, mayo, banana peppers, and onion. Other half had blue cheese on his along with salsa, hot sauce, mayo, and sour cream. The burgers were great, and yes the buns fell apart, but gluten free bread never does hold up as well as regular bread so we were prepared by having forks to pick up what fell apart. The wait time for a gluten free burger is longer than a regular burger, but considering what you get..quality, we certainly don't mind! Looking forward to heading back here again sometime!

1  Thank Islander79
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stopped by Cheese Curds today. My third attempt to eat here
but the previous two, I was unable to get inside because of the
lineups.

Decor was okay but too small. I'm with some of the previous
reviewers on the lack of time to order especially the toppings.

I had the lamb burger with onion rings while the misses had the triple bacon bbq
burger and fries.They were quite tasty but also quite pricey....$35.00
for the lot. Didn't care for the fountain pop; for these prices they could have
at least had the bottled variety rather than that swill from the fountain.
As everyone knows that pop is just a money grab.The wife enjoyed her burger.
There could have been more onion rings too but they were delicious.

Would we come back? Maybe if they got some decent drinks in there. Value-wise
it is definitely not a family place.

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

It was all tasty. We were warned it would be a long wait but fortunately it wasn't too busy so we only waited about 10 minutes. I ordered the veggie burger which was interesting. It was not the best veggie burger I've had but its definitely up there. I'd recommend it to others.