“Food and ambiance”
Review of Jack Astor's

Jack Astor's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Astor's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 275 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dartmouth Centre
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The service was great. I found the menu a tad overwhelming - it's one of the busiest menu's I've ever seen, and I was having trouble make a selection. The waitress hopped up on the bench beside me to review her favorites and didn't make me feel rushed at all. The food was absolutely delish and the ambiance fun. I can't wait to return.

There are newer reviews for Jack Astor's

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I recently went to Jack Astor's with an old friend. The food did not take too long. The food was okay. The restaurant was clean, we ate on the bar side and watched Sunday night football while we ate. The lounge was semi-busy but the dining room was busier. It was a "bla" experience. Nothing memorable and our waiter was a huge turn off, I will most likely not go back solely because of him. He didn't check in with us throughout the meal and then tried to push dessert on us. We only ordered appetizers, after his lacking service there was not way I was going to order a entree. Even while we were paying he did not give us the time of day, he cleaned the other tables while we used his debit machine at our table. Overall, average in every way.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Met some old friends at Jack Astor's, Dartmouth Crossing for dinner. Our server Ashley was awesome - very friendly and attentive. Our meals were delicious, and even though the restaurant was busy, we didn't feel rushed through our dinner. It's a great place to hang out, catch up, and enjoy a great meal!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great food and the service was excellent. Location is perfect if you're staying at the Hampton Inn. Beside the movie theatre as well.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food was delicious and the prices were reasonable. I had the bite size brownie for .96 cents and it was the perfect portion to cure my little chocolate crave! :-)