“Great Dining Experience”

La Cucina Cafe Pizzeria and Spaghetti House
Reserve with OpenTable
La Cucina Cafe Pizzeria and Spaghetti House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 266 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At La Cucina we have a passion for good food and fun whether you have two hours or twenty minutes. Our casual full-service restaurant presents a feast for the senses with a second helping of la vita bella! For lunch or dinner, whether you are celebrating one of life's momentous occasions or just feel like enjoying a home-cooked meal, La Cucina is the one dining experience that has all the right ingredients.Hope to see you soon!
Dartmouth, Canada
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

March 22 we visited your café in the Crossing. We enjoyed the warm Spinach salad & the chicken & shrimp Carbonera. The salad was super & the Carbonera was perfect, packed full of shrimp. We were served by 3 servers who did a great job of looking after us. Hats off to our main server " Steve ". We've visited your café in the past, but this time was the best experience we had.

• Visited March 2014

Truro, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service in a cozy atmosphere!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Our party of 15 including 7 kids really enjoyed our experience at the Bayers Lake location! Our waiter Graham was amazing and made sure we had everything we needed with drinks and food served in a very timely manner! A few of the female staff could have taken lessons from him(a bit confused at such a large unexpected party)! I had the Panino Toscano with Tuscan potatoes and it was very good. Others had pasta, pizza and we all had Shirley Temples(so good!) and I don't think there were any complaints! The gal at the front was a bit rude to her peers while we were being checked out and the entrance gets quite crowded when trying to pay while others are entering! Other than that it was a great overall experience! Can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank tddean
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“I can make better Italian food at home”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We visited the new Bayers Lake location which felt quite crowded and had awkward placement of tables. We were sat at the back of the restaurant, where we had to wind our way down narrow paths between tables to get to our table. There seemed to be only 1 way in and out. The bread was hot and crunchy, and the side Caesar was decent. I had a mediocre mushroom pasta which had very few mushrooms and was certainly not worth the price we paid. My partner got the salmon which had a nice parmesan crust, but was overcooked. His side salad was "okay". The worst part of the evening was when it came time to pay. They have 1 debit/credit machine for the entire restaurant which is not mobile. So unless you're paying cash, you have to line up at the hostess desk to pay by debit/credit. Which if you're leaving at the same time as another table, means there is quite the bottleneck at the front door. Plan at least 15 minutes for paying the bill if you're in a rush to go somewhere.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank swim_bunny2012
Chester Basin, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pasta Milano”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My friend and I went there today. My friend had the lasagna and I had the pasta Milano. I was very pleased with the meal, atmosphere, service and price. I will defiantly go there again. The portion and quality of food matches the price. Very happy with the service. A special shout out to server Tia!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Amanda S
Herring Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
“What's Italian for 'Don't Waste Your Money"?”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I'll keep this nice and simple. I pretty much enjoy everything put in front of me; I'm not a foodie nor do I have any culinary skills whatsoever. Having said that, this place sucked. The food was room temperature, bland and mimicked Pizza Delight.

Unfortunately fancy food names do not make a meal.

• Visited February 2014