“Fresh fish, scallops and clams”

Evans Fresh Seafoods and Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 276 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Deliciously fresh seafood. Enjoyed every morsel. Most items are gluten-free!! Gluten intolerant folks, please take note!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This place is a jem. The staff is friendly, the service is exceptional and the food is delicious.

They have outstanding daily specials like seafood lasagna and fishcakes. The fish and chips are simply the best I've had anywhere.

As a bonus, they also sell fresh seafood.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I tried Evan's seafood with my family around easter.
not so sure at first, therfore they sell seafood beside counter, I thought got a right spot.
we had chowder, lobster roll, lobster poutine, fish & chips.
all hit the spot! trip to halifax couple of times before, I must have tried evan's.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The fish and chips are the best Gluten Free fish and chips we have ever had since my husband was diagnosed Celiac. The batter is light and tasty and when we visit from the Valley, this is a must stop for lunch.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I cook a pretty mean scallop dinner myself, but since a friend keeps raving about Evans, I just had to try it. Their chef Oussama served up six absolutely perfect scallops, and the breading (pangko maybe?) was light and delicious. Their fries are also very good. I will need to go back several more times to try all their great dishes. Oh yes, and they also sell fresh and frozen fish and seafood, so I bought some more scallops to take home and cook myself! Fisherman-family owned and operated, not to be missed!