“Upscale and delicious.”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #8 of 264 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar, the best casual dining restaurant in Dartmouth Crossing. We offer a delicious food menu, great lounge and beautiful patio. Open late.
Waverley, Canada
“Upscale and delicious.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you're looking for a cheap meal, this isn't the place; but, if you want to treat yourself to something a little special, give it a try. The food is delicious and the menu is varied. The decor is trendy and modern.

Visited April 2014

Prospect, Canada
“Food > Service ”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here several times since they opened and I find it is always the same deal. The food is quite good. I really enjoyed my beef dip sandwich and soup on my most recent visit. The restaurant itself is beautiful and has lovely decor. The service, however, is consistently subpar. I have been disappointed with the service every time I've been here. The hostess was indifferent when we walked in and took her time finishing writing something before bothering to acknowledge us. I understand if you're in the middle of something but then please at least look up and say, "I'll be with you in one moment" or something. Our waitress forgot to bring my water and didn't apologize when I had to order it a second time. She didn't tell us about the specials. We had to ask and then she didn't even know what the soup was. Although we were there mid day when there were hardly any other customers, we had to flag down our waitress if we needed anything. I don't know if I will bother going back here given the lack of service.

1 Thank Sinead M
Truro
“NICE LUNCH”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This was my second visit to this restaurant and it was a great experience. The atmosphere was very warm and welcoming as were the staff. the ambiance was very modern even the bathroom. There was a wide variety to choose from on the menu. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited May 2014
Halifax, Nova Scotia
“Excellent Steak”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Best steak I've ever eaten was at Moxie's in Dartmouth Crossing. I find it a bit expensive, but it's worth the treat.

Visited April 2014
Coldbrook
“Miserable experience”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Not only was the wait-staff rude when she incorrectly gave us a bill for over $160 bucks, but lunch was very unappetizin, borderland disgusting! Within hours of eating lunch, I spent the next several hours in the bathroom sick! Never will eat there again!!!!

• Visited April 2014