“We had a good time!”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #9 of 275 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar, the best casual dining restaurant in Dartmouth Crossing. We offer a delicious food menu, great lounge and beautiful patio. Open late.
Reviewed August 12, 2013

An impromptu get together ended up being a lot of fun. Showed up on a Friday night but was surprised they were not that busy. Our server was very patient and nice even though we were kind of a pain, not being ready, not knowing what we wanted, etc. She forgot a couple of little things but it was no big deal. We just got her when she came back.

I had my favorite fish tacos and was not disappointed. Yummy! Everyone was like "oooh that looks good!" Everyone else seemed happy with their food as well, my friend gets the beef vindaloo very time she goes there. I also has a Red Wine Sangria, I do not even like red wine but it looked good and it was delicious, I will get it again.

I didn't need dessert but ended up getting the white chocolate brownie dessert which was very good but you have to eat it right away, it comes out warm. It was too big so I easily shared it.

By the time I had drinks, dinner, coffee, dessert, I ended up spending a bit but that was my fault, as my entrée was only $12.
All in all it was a good experience!

There are newer reviews for Moxie's Grill & Bar

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Moxie's has a lovely décor and very attentive hosts will greet you. Once inside the service is mediocre. My last meal was served with cold potatoes, and although the flavor was there for the rest of the meal it was barely warm in temperature. There needs to be more attention paid to the temperature of the meals being served and the great hospitality at the door needs to be extended to the table service.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Worst organized business ever. After driving 16 hrs to be there for my friends wedding. And going out for her bachelorette, we went to moxies. Needless to say I don't think they had anything. No limes for our drinks, no olive oil for our salads, no spinach for the first salad I ordered, no beets for the second one I ordered. And then after finishing our meal we waited 45 min for our bill till one of us got up and asked for it. When two bills had to be joined together, the waitress couldn't even do that she needed the help from co-workers siting at the bar drinking it up and a manager that was no where in site. The restaurant was fairly empty on a Friday night and know I know why. Figuring the one we have here is always packed and that there should be standards I guess they don't stretch that far.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I took my 10 year old daughter here for a mother/daughter date night. We arrived at 6:00 on a Saturday night and the place was packed and there was a 20 minute wait for a table. We didn't mind, and it was worth the wait. It was a great evening out.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Staff are very friendly and attentive. Even during a busy lunch hour, service was excellent.

Menu is a mix of classics and new, stylized meals. Everthing was delicious. Basil mayo was tasty with the french fries. Dessert was delicious. Kids menu available.

There is a dining sectiona nd bar section, although meals and drinks are available in both.

Decore is very chic and interesting.

1  Thank tshep42