“Great Service!”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #10 of 277 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar, the best casual dining restaurant in Dartmouth Crossing. We offer a delicious food menu, great lounge and beautiful patio. Open late.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I havent been in the restaurant for a few years, but the bar is a great spot for a beer before a movie. The waitresses are friendly and memorable. They have a good beer choice, but I wish they had more local craft beer. The fate of a national chain, I guess.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was my first time eating at Moxie's. There was a good variety on the menu for both children and adults. We were a group of nine and everyone enjoyed their meal.
The bathrooms were very well decorated and a big hit with the pre-teens in our group!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

The food is just average and the wait staff needs to have more clothing on them. For the price the steak was actually less than average and certainly not worth the price. Looking around you see mostly business men and I can tell you they are not there for the food. I wonder why all the "greeting" crew are in short dresses that are skin tight.......come on..........serve proper food and maybe more people would come out

1  Thank jjejermaster
Reviewed May 3, 2013

It had been a while since I had been to Moxie's, and I was not disappointed. My wife and I were escorted to our table by their friendly staff. We started with drinks at their special prices. We had calamari which was cooked perfectly. Our food arrived hot and well presented. I had the enchiladas and they were the best that I have eaten in years. My wife had the Penne Toscana which she enjoyed very much. We ended the meal with their sticky toffee pudding which we shared.
Our waiter Philip was great and had many suggestions about things to eat.
The restaurant was very busy for a Tuesday so reservations are recommend. The restaurant is very cosy and very clean.
Great place for the whole family.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I had a very good experience at this restaurant. I had their steak and it was cooked exactly how I wanted it and all of the food I had was tasty. I ordered a caesar for a drink and it was made very well, just how I like it. The atmosphere was good, and the place was nice and clean and the lighting made it cozy. The service was very good; our waitress was friendly and always came at appropriate times. Overall great experience and would go back. A little pricey (not that bad though) but for the quality of the food and service I thought it was worth it.