The property is high on the hill above an industrial area. It is a great view of Halifax if your on the front side.
Our room was compact with a King bed. No complaints.
Staff friendly and we ordered in food from a local pizza restaurant which had .a large menu based in their recommendation. It was great. There is a large Chinese restaurant nearby.
We'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the base of the MacKay Bridge and just minutes from downtown Halifax, Dartmouth Crossing and Burnside Industrial Park. Rates include: Deluxe Continental Breakfast, wireless high speed internet, parking,and local phone calls. Enjoy 24 hour access to our on site fitness room, business center and guest laundry. Whether it’s after a long day at the office, on the road, or shopping, you'll love our comfortable, spacious rooms and our friendly, warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Suites Dartmouth Hotel Dartmouth
- Country Inn Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Country Inn
- Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth Nova Scotia