We arrived in Halifax by train Sunday evening. We got a taxi to the Travelodge. We needed something to eat but all we saw was businesses. The person at the desk gave us a couple of menus of restaurants near by. She also gave us the bus schedule so we could go to the airport to get the rental car we had booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the base of the MacKay Bridge and just minutes from downtown Halifax, Dartmouth Crossing and Burnside Industrial Park. Rates include: Deluxe Continental Breakfast, wireless high speed internet, parking,and local phone calls. Enjoy 24 hour access to our on site fitness room, business center and guest laundry. Whether it’s after a long day at the office, on the road, or shopping, you'll love our comfortable, spacious rooms and our friendly, warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Suites Dartmouth Hotel Dartmouth
- Country Inn Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Country Inn
- Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth Nova Scotia