“awesome value and excellent staff”

Comfort Inn - Dartmouth
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Dartmouth
Reviewed March 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the comfort inn for one month during our move. The staff were so great to us. We had two dogs with us and the staff were very tolerable of them. It was so important to have been able to have our dogs with us. They kept our room clean every day and made our stay quite comfortable. They serve one of the best continental breakfasts we have seen in a hotel. Great value for the money and everyone was so friendly. By far the best customer service we have experienced in a long time. I highly this hotel.recommend

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jenndrewsmom
Patricia McQ M, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

Dear Mr and Mrs A.,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our great pleasure to have both of you and Angel and Maggie staying with us.

We look forward to all of you coming back whenever you come back to Dartmouth.

Patricia, Mary, and Team.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Booked in and the room that they assigned was on second floor, we asked for a ground floor because we had our dog. There was no problem, the girl got us a ground level room right away and gave it to us for the same price. Very clean room and good continental breakfast

• Stayed: October 2011
ComfortDartmouthGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2011

Dear Kerrybbalcom,

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I know what it is like to travel with a dog; so having that ground floor room makes life a whole lot easier.

I hope you return again in the ner future.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

On Aug 8, 2011 my daughter and I staed at the Comfort Inn in Dartmouth. The accommodations were comfortable, staff courteous and the complimentary breakfast very nice. Beds were comfortable, hotel was clean and we had a great night there.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
ComfortDartmouthGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Dear Lyndasue_11,

I just wanted to say, "Thank-you," for your wonderful comments on the hotel and my team! We look forward to serving you again, in the near future.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

This hotel was a really good value and in a convenient location.

I was most impressed at how flexible the staff was when I had a flight delay and was stuck at an airport in another province overnight. The staff permitted me to check out of the room past the check-out time and did not charge me for an extra night.

I highly recommend the property!

Room Tip: I appreciate the
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
ComfortDartmouthGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2011

Thank you so much for your compliment. We love receiving positive feed back.

Patricia

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Although this hotel was clean, it is definitely not worth the full price. We paid $96 dollars on expedia. (which isn't bad) My husband and I stayed here on a Friday night while stopping over on our way to Digby. The staff was polite and efficient. There were some kids wandering around the entire hotel for a few hours in the evening. As we are not ones to complain (I realize this is in no way the hotels fault) we dealt with it. But they were very loud and seemed like they were right in the room with us. Later in the night, I went outside to get something from the car (parked in the back where our room faced) and there were at least 20 people drinking outside the back door. (These people were not overly loud at all, but it was very uncomfortable to walk through this large group)

There is no restaraunt at all. Complimentary breakfast was too cramped and not worth it. I have stayed at a lot of hotels in Dartmouth, various ratings and prices. I probably would not stay at the Comfort in again. It just isnt worth the money as far as I'm concerned. There are other properties very close by which are better for the value.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

I am sorry to heard you were disappointed with your recent stay. Please do not hesitate to contact the front desk whenever you have a noise complaint. I hope you stay with us again in the future. I also to thank you for your very positive comments about the hotel cleaniness and polite staff.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

It was only fair. not good value for money! room was small for the price! clean, no breakfast area, tiny!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2011

VERY clean and excellent value. I wish I had stayed here before. It's very easy to explore both Halifax and Dartmourg from here. Close the the super-lovely fisherman's wharf and Uni town. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly, the rooms are really clean and some of them have a sliding door to the parking lot. Amenities are modern and really, overall good value. Highly recommended for travellers on a budget who are particular about cleanliness.

• Stayed: August 2011