I am currently in this hotel and I have to say that I am very disappointed. Note that I previously stayed here a year ago but the current state of the hotel is very different from my last stay. first of all, the rooms -- walls are paper thin, linens had holes in them, pillows were the worst I have ever had in a hotel -- small and hard. Next the common areas -- really in need of a good cleaning. Actually, the hotel manager should really take a walk around this hotel and really look at it. The elevator was gross. You could actually see where the floor had been washed and all the dirt was pushed toward the edges and corners and up the bottom of the wall, but noone took the time for a real cleaning. In the public washrooms, there were hair and fluids on the walls of the stalls and doors. This is really gross -- who knows what that is......... When you are in a stall and you can see some sort of fluids on the doors and walls........yuck! It is true that this hotel is new and bright, but it seems to me that there is a serious attention to detail among the staff here and perhaps they are taking their position for granted. I travel frequently and I will not stay here again, nor would I recommend this hotel to others. Dirty, dirty, dirty.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Halifax-Dartmouth is located in the heart of the city of lakes, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and the popular shopping district Dartmouth Crossing. The only hotel in Dartmouth Crossing, the Hampton Inn & Suites is 15 minutes from Halifax Stanfield International Airport, 2 minutes from Burnside Business Park and 10 minutes from downtown Dartmouth and Halifax for attractions, restaurants and the lively Halifax waterfront. The 163 room hotel offers a combination of spacious guestrooms and suites and is a 100% non-smoking environment. The Hampton Inn & Suites Halifax-Dartmouth offers modern amenities, an indoor oversized pool with a 150' water slide, a fitness centre and is pet friendly. Convenient self parking is plentiful as well as valet parking. Guests can enjoy the Hampton on the House full hot breakfast complimentary or take advantage of the Hampton on the Run breakfast to go. The Hampton Inn & Suites on-site convenience store makes it easy for guests who wish to take advantage of the amenities in their suite such as a fridge and microwave to dine in the comfort of their stylish suite and enjoy their favourite TV show or on-demand movie on the large screen TV. For long term stays, coin laundry and valet service make it easy to maintain your wardrobe even while away from home. Business travelers will especially enjoy the Business Centre with complimentary printing services and meetings bookings are made easily with the Hampton Inn & Suites online booking tool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites By Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth Hotel Dartmouth
- Hampton Inn Dartmouth
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth Nova Scotia