“Best Chinese food on the island!”
Review of Hong Fa

Hong Fa
Ranked #92 of 147 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Hands down, this is the place to go for Chinese food. Both Canadian style Chinese food and authentic Cantonese dishes. There are a lot of International students from China that study at Cape Breton University and there are always a lot of them here. Awesome!

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I think I understand the discrepancy in the reviews. There's a lot of local pressure to offer cheap combination plates... And a lot of competition. I don't go to Huang's for that, I go for their traditional Chinese menu, which is great. I know for certain that any non-combination plate food is made when you order.

1  Thank JMcD1975
Reviewed December 22, 2012

The food is delicious, every foods come out really fast (nice and hot), service is good. i like it. The price is resonable. I definitely will recommend this restaurant to all of my friend.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Our family enjoys Chinese food! So when our daughter received her teaching license and on our son's birthday, we ordered typical and authentic Chinese food. The friendly staff had the take out orders ready on time and the food was at serving temperature when we arrived home.
A great place for good tasting Chinese food with friendly, efficient service!

Reviewed July 6, 2012