Hampton Inn by Hilton Sydney
$108
$85
Hotel North(North Sydney)
$124
The Clansman Motel(North Sydney)
$97
$92
Kow's Inn(Little Bras d'Or)
$78
1,158 results
All reviewsconvention centerbeautiful hotelcape bretoncomplimentary breakfastroom was largenice restaurantrecommend this hotelcomfortable bedscabot trailthe breakfast areaplace to stayexcellent staywould definitely stay here againnova scotiafront desk staffyogurtpedway
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Had a room with 2 queen beds. The wall outlets were high which was very convenient and there were a number of them. Room was spacious and furnishings and carpet were excellent. Breakfast was excellent and highly recommended. Quite a variety of cereal, bread, pancakes,sausages, scrambled eggs, juice, milk, yogurt..tea and coffee and some biscuits. PLus when we left we grabbed a grab and go baggie which was very appreciated. Hotel staff were very helpful and when we called them for the fridge, maintenance was up right away and turned on the fridge in the back. Beds were comfortable including the pillows. The only negatives were that the pool was rather loud when there was a lot of people in it and it is a rather small pool. There is no toddler pool or hot tub which would be nice. Also, during the night, we heard several doors being closed loudly for some reason. We stayed in March of 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank BigG447
Krista C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are very appreciative off all reviews that we receive, and we are happy to know that, overall, your stay was enjoyable.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were there for march break the kids loved everything. Great breakfast. Great breakfast staff. The very nice lady gave my kids a treat bag each. It was a nice offer that she didn't have to give. will deff go again!

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you in the future.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I am so impressed by the Hampton! I arrived late and was exhausted. The folks at reception were FANTASTIC! I felt so welcome! My room was spacious and so very, very clean. Wonderful service, welcoming atmosphere, indoor walk to the business center, amazing breakfast, beautiful building! I highly recommend staying there..Floors are unique hardwoods. I even took a picture as I would love to have them in my home. If I could make 2 requests. It would be great to have robe in each room. Second, is one day I brought breakfast up to my room and the plate and leftovers were not discarded when the room was refreshed for the 2nd night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LadyKayaker
Krista C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for the great review. Our staff works very deligently to please our guests and it so rewarding to know that your stay was enjoyable. We also thank you for your feedback concerning robes in our guestrooms.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nice property with large rooms and access to better than average restaurant connected by walkway to hotel. Floors are unique hardwoods. Breakfast included in price.

I do not know why reviews have to be at least 200 characters. You should get rid of this requirement.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the great review. We are very happy to know that your stay was enjoyable.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I am so impressed by the Hampton! I arrived late and was exhausted. The folks at reception were FANTASTIC! I felt so welcome! My room was spacious and so very, very clean. Wonderful service, welcoming atmosphere, indoor walk to the business center, amazing breakfast, beautiful building! I highly recommend staying there for business or pleasure.I stay at a lot of hotels and I rate this one as the best for business yet!

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.