“Fantastic Food and Great Service”
Review of Kiju's

Kiju's
Ranked #6 of 150 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Local Seasonal Products, Seafood, Steaks, Pastas, Vegetarian and Gluten Free ..And much more We love your children and have created special menus for them as well. Fully licensed with a lounge and patio. Located in the Membertou Trade & Convention Centre. Menu located on our website link.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My Wife had Digby Scallops and Shrimp done in a white sauce, I had the local trout with oven roasted potatoes the trout was done perfect and our dessert was a chocolate Lava Cake was to die for! Not to speak about our service it was as equal as the food over all it was one of the best dining experience we had

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Looking forward to dinner at Kiju's after long day travelling from Halifax
Ordered the Halibut Dinner
First time ever halibut left me disappointed :(
There was no "pan searing or flavour" whatsoever..just kinda broiled and blah.
Not sure where the strawberry mango salsa idea came from...but it sure didnt work for me.
accompanied by Red skinned boiled pototoes with no flavour...needed to ask for sour cream to make them palatable.
Seasonal veggies were the highlight..cooked perfectly and flavourful.
left hungry and light in the wallet

3  Thank gwklaas
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We enjoyed both a dinner and a brunch in this lovely restaurant. They have a very talented chef! All four of us were delighted with our meals: pork chops, lamb, steak and halibut. All beautifully presented with very fresh tasty seasonal vegetables. We loved the fish cakes and baked beans for the brunch. Never tasted so good! All in all, I am certain all customers will be more than happy with their food, their service and the ceiling-to-floor window views. Two thumbs up Kiju's!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is a lovely restaurant in the convention centre in Membertou, the staff were pleasant & helpful. There was live music in a removed area of the restaurant, which was nice.

My meal was liver & onions, with rice on the side. The liver was cooked perfectly, though my rice had something amiss - After inquiring with the wait staff I discovered it was cinnamon in the rice, and declined the remainder.
My partner ordered the Hot Turkey sandwich with garden salad. The sandwich was delicious, with a rich flavourful gravy & plenty of turkey.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is a restaurant that should not ber missed. We experienced fast professional service in a spacious restaruant. There is a good variety of seafood on the menu and quite a good wine list . We shared calamari to begin which was breaded but not overly and wwas succulent and delicious. The main courses were varied among the three of us . I had the sea food pasta ( shrimp and scallops ) that was among the best that I have ever had. Don't be put off that the restaurant is in a convention center-in the restuarant you will not realize this. Parking is easy!