“Great coffee stop!”
Review of Wentworth Perk

Wentworth Perk
Ranked #20 of 145 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Reston, Virginia
“Great coffee stop!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Wentworth Perk is a nice coffee shop just a few blocks off the waterfront. The coffee was tasty and the service was friendly.

Visited October 2012

Edmonton, Canada
“Not too bad”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Liked the cozy atmosphere and selection of desserts and drinks. Sandwich was a little dry.. not too bad though. Took a little long to make just a sandwich, in my opinion

• Visited April 2012
Cape Breton Island, Canada
“Cape Breton's Lil Piece of Heaven”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Wentworth Perk Coffee House is by far an excellent asset to Sydney.....there is a nice variety of "regular" coffees as well as a wonderful assortment of specialty coffees.

The desserts are nice to look at and taste even better.

As a regular customer I've pretty much tried it all, I love the wraps and that there are several vegan choices on the menu as well.

There are always local artists selling their art displayed on the walls, and I muchly enjoy relaxing on the front deck in the evening.

If you're visiting Sydney this place is a must!!!!!

The prices are comparable to any other "good" coffee shop.....be prepared to be pleased

• Visited July 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
“Good mocha”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Stopped here one morning for my daily vacation mocha. The place is right near Wentworth park hence the name, in a converted house I believe. Plenty of parking in the rear. Didn't try any food just the mocha and it was quite good!

• Visited July 2012
Cape Breton Island, Canada
“YUM MEEEE”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Tried Wentworth Perk and was pleasantely surprised. My husband had the chicken ceasar wrap - delicious - I had mushroom soup and an egg salad sandwich. We each had tea. I must say it was really, really delicious. We both succumbed to the cheesecake display as you enter the bistro and ordered a piece of Carrot Cheescake between us. It was amazing.

The atmosphere is indeed "hippy", as one reviewer already stated, and it took me back to my earlier years in Toronto. Will recommend this to everyone.

It was a bit expensive, but I always say, if the food is good, I don't mind paying the price.

We shall return!!!!