“Fantastic!”

Add it.
Ziggy's Pub & Grill
Ranked #45 of 153 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

By far one of the top 5 restaurants in sydney! This is a restaurant we go to regularly and always enjoy. We haven't had anything on the menu we didn't enjoy. Family favourite would be the Irish nacho's!

1  Thank capergirl36

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My parents and I went to Ziggys because I was given two $20 gift certificates. We seated ourselves and were served right away. We had the chicken finger wrap and hot turkey sandwich platter and they were great. The servers were prompt to ask if we needed anything. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, there is a wide variety menu to meet anyone's needs!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great food, great service great price! Went here tonight for the first time after receiving very poor service from our regular watering hole over a 12 week period. I am soooo happy our regular place messed up and drove our group here. Night and day in the food and service.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Instant service, delicious food, large portions, friendly service and reasonably-priced. Their wings are excellent. Also try the hot turkey sandwich. Ice cold beer too. Can't go wrong at Ziggy's, since it was The Peridot!

1  Thank MorganDBurton
Reviewed July 9, 2012

dropped in for a bite and a beer was very surprised the place was full. I had a steak and potates eggs and toast was very resonable $10. the beer was Ice Cold, BUt the satff was the greatest Bartender was funny and a great guy to talk with waitress was freindly and fast with the service food was great. I went bacvk 2 more times before I left. Nice to see you can enjoy going for a beer still.

1  Thank Larmac46