“Great Menu and Excellent Service”
Review of Allegro Grill and Deli - CLOSED

Allegro Grill and Deli
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My mother and I ate here last Friday evening. It is a shame that it wasn't very busy. The food was delicious. My mother had the stuffed salmon and I had the PadThai with chicken. My only
Recommendation is to add a few more appetizers to the menu. The staff is very friendly as well. Cannot wait to go back.

2  Thank NemmieJean

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I usually don't write reviews but went here because I read some good ones . Ordered a medium strip loin it came very rare . The waitress apologized and brought me another on ( which I never do I usually suck it up and just eat) it came very well done and charred . By that time my wife was finished her meal by 10 mins. Disaster . Somebody please teach one restaurant in Sydney how to cook a steak ( without soaking it in brine for 24 hrs) . Oh and the scallop appetizer was under cooked as well but tasty

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have eaten there many times. The food is pretty good, but not consistent. One plate you order today may not have the same stuff on it the next time. Sometimes part of the meal is hot while another part may not be. It's usually very tasty. They will certainly cater to special needs. Some menus items are over-priced. I would recommend.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

love this place..very intimate and tastefully done..meals and atmosphere..favorite resto. for sure..once a month for me

2  Thank chris m
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been eating at Allegros now for years, whether it be their lovely deli sandwiches in the day or their wide variety of ethnic cuisine at night! Its very evident that their menu has been carefully put together to fit everyone's needs! ( Even those who have food restrictions, such as gluten & dairy allergies and vegan & vegetarian diets.) Every time i eat at Allegro, I leave with a full belly and a smile on my face! My favorite evening dish is the blackened haddock, a nice level of spice & always cooked to perfection. The only thing that's better then the haddock is their home made blueberry cheesecake..mmmm delicious! Worth every penny. The staff at allegro is also just as wonderful as their food. They all know the menu like the back of their hands, are very sweet & always willing to help! Jared, the executive chef has spent many years perfecting his recipes and it show through very well! Once a month Allegro hosts an "international dinner". They pick 1 country and put together a menu, these are equally as good as their regular menu! (Even though i've only been able to attend a few)

Jared & Lynn have put together a wonderful crew of people, a wonderful menu and they're always willing to help out their comunity! Not only is Allegro worth a try, it should become one of your regular eat-out spots!!

3  Thank SarahmD12