The rooms in this hotel were clean and the staff very friendly and accommodating. We accidentally booked the hotel on the wrong night but they had a room available for us. They also accept pets which is great. The pool/sauna/hot tub area was also great and clean. Breakfast had a good variety and was tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Sydney, Nova Scotia is now All New Just for You. Newly-Renovated Guest Rooms and Lobby, Free Hot Breakfast, and now 100% Non-Smoking. Comfort Inn Sydney is the place to stay for your day trips to the Cabot Trail, the Cape Breton Highlands or Fortress of Louisbourg. We are centrally located minutes from historic downtown Sydney and our friendly staff is always available to provide your home away from home. Our 60 newly renovated guest rooms are fully equipped with free WiFi, 32" LCD TV's, coffee makers, irons and hair dryers. Enjoy our Complimentry hot breakfast as the perfect start to your day of touring beautiful Cape Breton Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Sydney Nova Scotia