Comfortable bed, multiple pillows, well stocked bath, fantastic front desk staff, clean and quiet. They provided a standard continental breakfast. Only negatives were the carpets in the hallways which probably need replacing and no elevator to the second floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Sydney, Nova Scotia is now All New Just for You. Newly-Renovated Guest Rooms and Lobby, Free Hot Breakfast, and now 100% Non-Smoking. Comfort Inn Sydney is the place to stay for your day trips to the Cabot Trail, the Cape Breton Highlands or Fortress of Louisbourg. We are centrally located minutes from historic downtown Sydney and our friendly staff is always available to provide your home away from home. Our 60 newly renovated guest rooms are fully equipped with free WiFi, 32" LCD TV's, coffee makers, irons and hair dryers. Enjoy our Complimentry hot breakfast as the perfect start to your day of touring beautiful Cape Breton Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Sydney Nova Scotia