Room 212, there was no hot water for the sink. I reported it to the front desk staff and was looked after immediately, excellent! But, when we asked the 2 staff at the desk the best way to get to Glacé Bay, the male staff said he does not know.
Continental breakfast was awful, coffee was watered down. The hallways on the second floor was airsprayed constantly to keep it frsh smelling. No elevators up to second floor that made it more difficult for individuals with mobility issues and, the staircases were located
At both ends of the hallway, away from the middle part of the building where the reception desk was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Sydney, Nova Scotia is now All New Just for You. Newly-Renovated Guest Rooms and Lobby, Free Hot Breakfast, and now 100% Non-Smoking. Comfort Inn Sydney is the place to stay for your day trips to the Cabot Trail, the Cape Breton Highlands or Fortress of Louisbourg. We are centrally located minutes from historic downtown Sydney and our friendly staff is always available to provide your home away from home. Our 60 newly renovated guest rooms are fully equipped with free WiFi, 32" LCD TV's, coffee makers, irons and hair dryers. Enjoy our Complimentry hot breakfast as the perfect start to your day of touring beautiful Cape Breton Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Sydney Nova Scotia