“Exellent customer service!!”
Review of Comfort Inn Sydney

Comfort Inn Sydney
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights with a hockey team (young teenagers) for a tournament in January 2012. The staff was great and dealt with the children in an understanding manner. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was always in a pleasant mood and willing to provide us directions when needed. They even provided the adults with a room where we could gather and talk at night!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christine B
CN251GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a complimentary review of the Sydney Comfort Inn! We are happy to hear that all aspects of your stay were enjoyable and we hope the next time you are in Sydney you will stay with us once again.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Sydney

Reviewed December 5, 2011

I had a visit on November 18th and was pleasantly surprised at the excellent customer service I received. I was welcomed warmly at the desk - given some suggestions as to where to eat and what to see in the area. I received a call to make sure everything was ok in my room. At breakfast I was greeted and thanked for my business. A very pleasant stay indeed - when in Sydney this will be out stop of choice!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank B T
CN251GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

The Sydney Comfort Inn would like to thank you for your complimentary review. We pride ourselves on our associates' ability to offer individual attention to each of our guests to make their stay an experience to remember! We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for making us your hotel of choice when in Sydney.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I have stayed at many hotels over the years and this one , by far, had the rudest most disrespectful staff on duty on the night of Saturday Nov. 26th. The older man with glasses that was behind the desk was so disrespectful to myself and my associates that I believe he should find another line of work. If customer service is at all a priority of this hotel then GET RID OF HIM! I will never stay at this hotel again and neither will any of my associates.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
CN251GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Thank you for your candid review of the Sydney Comfort Inn. It is always a great disappointment to hear of a guest that was not completely satisfied with their stay. I do hope that the many positive reviews we have received is evidence that we are committed to customer service and satisfaction. I will follow up with my staff and will be contacting you shortly to discuss the matter further. I do hope you will stay with us again to allow us the opportunity to show you that customer service is our number one concern. Thank you once again for your feedback. We do hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

The room/hotel was clean and well equipped, Simple breakfast to take back to room. Can park outside ground floor units. Recommend this hotel compared to lower priced hotels without breakfast and of lower standards. Also it is only a short drive to good food/wine at Governor's pub.

Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We stayed two nights as a base to visit Louisbourg. The room was spacious and clean and a smoking room was available..sorry anti smoking zealots. Staff were welcoming. I think the idea is to get your breakfast and bring it to the perfectly adequate table in your room. We noticed guests balancing plates etc on chair arms in the lobby or standing up! The hotel is conveniently located to restaurants etc. I found the bed a little soft for my taste but it's a personal thing. A good stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
CN251GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Sydney. We are always pleased to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay. I am happy that you were able to stay in a smoking room, and that you found the location convenient for your needs. If you return to Sydney, I hope we'll have the pleasure of having you stay with us again!

Reviewed September 11, 2011

Nice greeting - nice appointment - updated with care some years ago and the maintenance has kept it looking good. Located well for walkers ...

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
CN251GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Sydney! It is always nice to hear that our guests have had a great experience. We hope that on your next trip to Sydney we will once again have the pleasure of having you stay with us!

Reviewed August 18, 2011

I stayed at the comfort Inn Sydney for two weeks. I travel alot for work and stay at all different kinds of hotels all over Canada. When you are so far from home a friendly smile and small talk sure makes you feel more welcome at any hotel Welll this staff was amazing. They made me feel very welcome.
The hotel has a very nice garden outside that I enjoyed seeing each day when I went out too my car.
Look forward to staying with them again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
CN251GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2011

The Sydney Comfort Inn thanks you for leaving such a glowing recommendation of our property. We are delighted that our associates were able to ease some of the travel stresses for you. We hope that on your next trip to Sydney we will once again have the pleasure of having you stay with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sydney
Cambridge Suites - Sydney
Hampton Inn by Hilton Sydney
Holiday Inn Sydney Waterfront
Hearthstone Inn Sydney
Spanish Bay Inn and  Suites
Hotel North
Hotel North
#1 of 4 in North Sydney

Been to Comfort Inn Sydney? Share your experiences!