Accommodation was just what we wanted - clean and comfortable. For our visit to Louisbourg, this was a very good location with good restaurants nearby. Service was friendly and supportive: we received a phone call in our room just after our arrival to make sure everything was to our liking - now that's rare! And as we left, the manager took the time to help me obtain our airline boarding passes and print them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Sydney, Nova Scotia is now All New Just for You. Newly-Renovated Guest Rooms and Lobby, Free Hot Breakfast, and now 100% Non-Smoking. Comfort Inn Sydney is the place to stay for your day trips to the Cabot Trail, the Cape Breton Highlands or Fortress of Louisbourg. We are centrally located minutes from historic downtown Sydney and our friendly staff is always available to provide your home away from home. Our 60 newly renovated guest rooms are fully equipped with free WiFi, 32" LCD TV's, coffee makers, irons and hair dryers. Enjoy our Complimentry hot breakfast as the perfect start to your day of touring beautiful Cape Breton Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Sydney Nova Scotia