Cambridge Suites - Sydney
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel North(North Sydney)
View Hotel
The Clansman Motel(North Sydney)
View Hotel
Kow's Inn(Little Bras d'Or)
1,405 results
All reviewstrio restaurantrooftop patioseparate bedroomliving areaharbour viewcomfortable bedhotel restaurantboard walkgreat place to stayhot tubgreat roomfront desk staffexcellent hotelfree breakfastexcellent stayhome away from homecape breton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2013

a very clean hotel on the water. walking distance to just about everything you need. and about 10 minutes from tne airport. the staff was very kind and knowledgeable. i was a little disappointed that the hot tub was not working. overall this is a very nice hotel and worth the money.

• Stayed: September 2013
CSSydney, Front Office Manager at Cambridge Suites - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you george O for taking the time to leave a review of the Cambridge Suites Hotel in Sydney.

We are pleased our guests are able to enjoy our great location along the water and understand your disappointment regarding the hot tub; as soon as the part arrives it will be installed immediately. You will have to return and try it out!

Thank you for noticing the efforts of our wonderful team!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed for three nights and found this to be a good choice. The suite had two flatscreen TVs along with a mini kitchen with sink, microwave and fridge. I had a good check in and found the hotel to be very quiet. The provided breakfast buffet was very good and there are lots of other eating and shopping choices nearby. The only negatives were I found the bathroom sink was slow to drain and the batteries in one of the remotes were flat. I'd also like to
comment about the seven dollar per day extra parking fee they charge. I agree with other reviewers that this is a little unusual so I asked at the front desk about it when I checked in. They have historically had a real problem with workers in nearby offices using their parking lot for their
cars. As a result hotel guests used to have a problem finding a place to park. Consequently, they've installed a barrier and provide a barcoded card to use to gain entry. I found it was not an issue or problem at all.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Thank you Kentucky Colonel for taking the time to write a review of the Cambridge Suites Hotel in Sydney.

I am glad that you spent several nights with us during your recent stay in Sydney.

Thank you for asking one of our team members about the parking and its charge. It certainly was a concern that we had to do something about for "our guests".

I do hope the next time you are in Sydney that you stay with us again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

After staying at cove motel on the other side of cape breton for a weekend, this hotel totally saved my life. I really didn't expect much since Sydney and surrounding areas are a bit sleepy and don't have updated modern amenities but this hotel honestly exceeded my expectations and more. The building itself is clean, modern and not tired, old and musty. The rooms are also updated with modern touches and flatscreen TVs. The bathrooms are clean and well sized with aveda products. What put this place to the level of excellence was the service. The hotel staff are amazing. When I checked in, they asked if i will be wanting room service for breakfast, I said no because I'll be checking out at 5am to catch a flight back home and 10 minutes later, I had a little package of muffin, butter, yogurt, apple juice and fruit to take with me in the morning! They wanted to make sure I wasn't leaving hungry. Honestly, it's little gestures like this that makes a hotel experience a truly exceptional one. Was this the nicest property I have seen? No, but it was updated, modern and (most importantly) clean with some of the warmest staff I have ever come across at a hotel property. I highly recommend this place as I am sure you won't come across anything better in terms of service, quality and style.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
CSSydney, Front Office Manager at Cambridge Suites - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you Margie L for taking the time to leave a review of the Cambridge Suites Hotel in Sydney.

I agree the staff are amazing and.......it is the little gestures that make a hotel experience a truly exceptional one!

Thank you again and see you next time you are in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Cambridge Suites in Sydney is a wonderful place to stop; whether for work or on the way to or from the Newfoundland ferry. We just returned on August 15th after another comfortable stay at Cambridge. While the staff know me through work I am quite sure everyone gets the same attention. The King room separated from the living and dining area is very comfortable. There is a large tv in both the bedroom and the living room - hi-speed internet and comfy furniture. A one minute walk behind the hotel brings you to the lovely boardwalk and a very short stroll to the "Fiddle". Breakfast, which is included, includes all the things you need to start your day. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

One thing is for sure "we love our guest's"!

We appreciate your loyalty and......look forward in you staying with us again and again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed for one night which was pre-booked. Very friendly receptionists and helpful too. We arrived late after an extremely full day on the Cabot Trail. Huge room with lovely bathroom and very comfortable beds. Everything spotless. Breakfast area was busy but food adequate and plentiful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you dorsetgra for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with the Cambridge Suites Hotel in Sydney.

Thank you for letting us know of your positive experience with us! Our team will be thrilled to learn this.

Please come again.