Rooms are clean but are a bit dated. Bed was very comfortable. The only negative were the carpets in the hallway. They are very old and stained. The best hidden gem of the hotel is the restaurant. It was one of the best meal I've had in a while, and also to my surprise, the comp breakfast included with the room is an actual menu breakfast (not just random cereal, toast and yogurts) like most hotels. I will be travelling in the Sydney area every six weeks and they gave me a very good corporate rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located adjacent to Sydney Harbour on Kings Road in Sydney Nova Scotia, the Hearthstone Inn Sydney is ideally located only minutes from the shopping and dining of Downtown, Sydney's Centre 200 Sports and Entertainment Complex, Casino Nova Scotia, the Membertu Trade and Convention Centre, and ten minutes of four Golf courses, and a knowledgeable staff to assist our guests in planning day-trips to Cape Breton Island's key tourism destinations, including The Cabot Trail, Fortress Louisburg, Baddeck; and summertime activities/adventures including Two Rivers Wildlife Park, Whale Watching, Kayaking, and renown golfing experiences at the Highland Links and Dundee Resorts; the Hearthstone Inn Sydney is not only what our corporate and leisure guests need us to be, but we are where they need us to be as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hearthstone Inn Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn - Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Quality Inn
- Hearthstone Inn Sydney Nova Scotia