“Great food”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Had a great meal here. My dietary restrictions (no dairy or eggs) often make finding good food a challenge, but Flavor had lots of options. I went for a Paleo option - scallops with bacon, spinach salad and sweet potatoes - and was not disappointed. Good sized serving, good service, and close to our hotel. Overall it was very good.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

If you're looking for food that is a different from your usual Canadian/pub/burger joint food then this is the place. I have a wide palate and found some of its offerings exotic. Bit more difficult to finding food for my 9yr old but settled on pasta alfredo; the sauce was brownish instead of white because of the mushroom....a bit unexpected. Son hates mushroom so he picked them out. Amazing thing was that he really liked the sauce even though it tasted of mushrooms!
Only complaint was that it was a bit hot inside (above 26C).

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Flavor consistently makes some of the best soups and sandwiches on the island. Service is friendly and prices are fair. Call ahead if you are part of a larger group as the interior is not huge.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I have ate at the 2 locations- downtown and flavor 19 10-15 times. I have had good meals most of the times at Flavor 19 and Flavor however Flavor on the water was highly disappointing. We waited 40 mins for meal that was served cold, when I brought it too the waitresses attention she was rude and told us perhaps we like simpler fare. The food was tasty but cold and there was no offer to replace the meal. I had nothing to say to that because i was so shocked how rude she was. I put in a complaint regarding her behaviour as the meal was pricey and my meal was inedible and I was told we would receive free meals but I never heard back from them about how this could be obtained. Disappointed and won't be returning to any locations.

6  Thank Sungoddess82
Reviewed August 3, 2014

They served me the most delicious breakfast I ever had, seriously, I dare you to find someone who likes bacon and eggs more than I. Granted the meal was fairly expensive, it was truly worth every penny. Good service, welcoming atmosphere, nice patio, on a nice street, good view of the harbor... wait, who cares about all that stuff... it was all about the food! I eat every last bite of my hungry man breakfast: the eggs were cooked to perfection, bacon was thick and full of flavor, potatoes were seasoned but not overwhelming, and the sourdough toast was to die for... Heck, even the (cucumber) water was delicious!