“Comfort food , cozy setting”
Review of Flavor

Flavor
Ranked #4 of 148 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I ordered Panko crusted halibut with mango salsa paired with mushroom risotto and sweet potato smoked cheddar dauphinoise. It was an awesome meal - perfectly crusted halibut , soft and flaky, heightened by tangy salsa. The sides completed the entree. It is a cozy bistro , about 20 seating capacity , service is excellent.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had the chance to have our evening meal at this little restaurant. The service was wonderful and the meal was absolutely amazing. It is pricey but for a special meal out it is well worth it.

2  Thank momof-q2
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Small space, but big taste. Reservations are recommended as this space is very small. All of the items we tried were excellent in taste and presentation. A wide selection of vegan and gluten free items as well.

Save room for the homemade desserts!!

Enjoy.

2  Thank PowerPlayNS
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This little restaurant has it!

First of, let my explain one of the my favorite menu builds. Instead of simply offering a meal composed of two items and your choice of (usually boring) sides, this place offers you the center piece, and your choice of two highly original sides.

Risotto, Sweet Potato & Smoked Cheddar Dauphinoise where my three choices (made with the help of a great server) to go along with my salmon with mango salsa. Everything on my plate could have stood alone... but I had all THREE! And there were equally fantastic.

I have not often been this impressed, and I hope you have a chance to try it some day.

1  Thank light_knight22
Reviewed November 24, 2012

There is a reason this resto consistently ranks near the top of any Sydney restaurant list. The food is amazing. Great price, fresh ingredients, quaint surroundings. I order the Mac Attack, which is: BBQ pulled pork on a pita with housemade coleslaw, spicey Jambalaya, sauteed peppers and mozzarella Cheese. Easily the best wrap I have ever had, anywhere. The price is right too. Just $10 and it's huge.

I just wish I had had time to zip by there before my flight out Sydney because as many know-- there is no place to eat at the Sydney airport these days. (Well, there is an Espresso Bar that does not often serve Espresso because its machine tends to be broken. The Bar's pizza option is listed as "seasonal," whatever that means! Did not know pizza had a reason, LOL) But I digress. Go to Flavor. You'll love it!

1  Thank LikethetripFantastic