“Great Service/Entertainment”

Crown & Moose Pub
Ranked #17 of 145 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Halifax, Canada
“Great Service/Entertainment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

The bar staff were wonderful- both friendly and helpful. Andrew Doyle played for hours- really entertaining! We didn't sample the food but the music/beer was great.

Visited April 2014

Nova Scotia, Canada
“Great location downtown Sydney.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Although it is a little more expensive than your regular pub, the food is always good and it is right downtown walking distance to anything you'd like to see.

Visited November 2013
Fredericton
“Good food - I'd return”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

Being a hotel pub, I wasn't expecting a lot, but the weather was lousy so I gave it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. While the place is more a bar than a family-friendly pub, the food was the best of the three pubs I tried while in town. I started with a caesar salad that was okay (not freshly made anchovy based dressing if you're picky about these things). The standout was the pasta main course. The serving was large, the sauce was very good (had chicken, tomato, peppers, onions, etc.), and it really hit the spot. When next in Sydney, I will eat here again.

• Visited November 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Busy pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Our first night at the Holiday Inn, we decided to check out the pub. I think there had been some sort of golf tournament earlier in the day & there were a lot of men in the pub. There were only a handful of women in the place most of which were the servers. Felt a little out of place lol, wondering if we made the wrong choice to go there! There was also a live band playing some good East Coast music which added to the ambience. I had a Teriyaki chicken stir fry which was delicious but I couldn't finish all of it as the portion was so large! Our server gave us a takeout container & when I told her that i didn't have a microwave in my room, she suggested taking it to the front desk & asking them to re heat it for me. Love the laid back east coast lifestyle!

• Visited September 2013
Pictou, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Nice atmosphere with friendly staff. The food was good and background music enjoyable. Very convenient when staying in the hotel

Visited September 2013