“Fast and Friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Subway Restaurant

Subway Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 44 Restaurants in Antigonish
Cuisines: Fast Food, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Nova Scotia
“Fast and Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Subway food and price is the same mostly everywhere, its predictability is what has us going back for a quick lunch when we are on the road. What stood out with this location was its speedy friendly service. Mmanagement: keep doing what you are doing, your staff are happy people! I hope you treat them well, that deserve it!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Amherst, Canada
“A Great Subway Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

They made us some very tasty sub sandwiches and they are conveniently located in the heart of town and right across the street from the Homeward Inns motel.

Visited August 2013
Halifax, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusted with the Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I won a free breakfast for 2 (including drinks) from XFM for the Subway in Antigonish...the only 2 workers on were 2 foreign workers(which I could not understand)..they were speaking their own language to each other while serving me(which is very rude)...I ordered my breakfast sandwiches and the working was cutting up the egg for my sandwiches right on the bare counter were other food products were placed....when asked what I wanted to drink...I asked for milk and my partner asked for juice...they said no....you can only have tea or coffee....I would have to pay extra for any other choice(which dont make sense....since the drinks were also part of the Free Breakfast....they continued speaking to each other in their foreign language...I was very dissatisfied with the service I received....and it's not the first time....THUMBS DOWN FOR SUBWAY RESTAURANT IN ANTIGONISH........

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Russ M
Prospect, Canada
“Skimpy servings”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Compared to other Subways this one gives small servings. I always get the tuna sub but I avoid getting it at this location because they give such a small amount of tuna.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
atlantic canada
“Great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

You can always depend on this restaurant plus the service is awesome. No complaints. It is clean and in a great location. If you are travelling through Antigonish you can count on it as good food.

Visited July 2013