“Skimpy servings”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Prospect, Canada
“Skimpy servings”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Compared to other Subways this one gives small servings. I always get the tuna sub but I avoid getting it at this location because they give such a small amount of tuna.

• Visited October 2013

atlantic canada
“Great”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

You can always depend on this restaurant plus the service is awesome. No complaints. It is clean and in a great location. If you are travelling through Antigonish you can count on it as good food.

Visited July 2013
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
“TOO MESSY TO EAT.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Recently bought two 12 inch subs (Ham and Turkey and a Sweet Onion). I am not sure if any sauce made it onto the inside of the sub. The mess was hideous, sauce was covering the wax paper liner and the entire outside of the buns. Thought about driving back and showing them, but hard to do when you pick them up on a lunch hour. I was starving, so I wrapped mine in papertowel to hold so I could eat it, but my son just picked at his. For the money I paid, I should have ordered take-out from a restaurant and been able to enjoy the food.

• Visited June 2013
antigonish
“Skimpy Sandwich”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Maybe eating at other Subways spoiled me,but the sub is very skimpy and looks nothing like the thick advertised pictures .Its OK if you are not hungry.

• Visited October 2012
Windsor, Canada
“Better Than I Thought”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I don't eat much at the Sub Ways, but that might begin to change. I always get what I want, they way I want it. The choices are limited but that's OK. I ate breakfast there for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. I will return.

Visited November 2012