“X-Ring Weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Antigonish
Antigonish Victorian Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Antigonish B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is my second visit to the Inn. I stayed 2 nights and my stay was absolutely perfect. Rooms are very comfortable, and one can get a nice quiet night's sleep. Breakfast was scheduled perfectly for our weekend stay, which was a late start in the morning. The food selection was great! ... As it was a busy weekend in town, and restaurant reservations were scarce, our hostess made special arrangements with us to arrange dinner which was fantastic. The theme was greek - chicken souvlaki, which everyone noted is normally not available in town. The staff were amazing the whole time I was there.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kevin D

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed 4 nights and not a thing could I think would need improving, The room was very clean, comfortable and welcoming. I had to leave quite early in the mornings as I was there on a working trip but that wasn't an issue, my breakfast which I ordered the night before was waiting for me as well as a to go cup of coffee. The downstairs parlour was very comfortable to sit and watch the fire or read the paper. Service couldn't have been any better, will for sure go back there for a holiday or if working in the area and will certainly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DaleAndrews
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Wonderful quiet place, had a nice Sunday morning walk on the spacious grounds.Great breakfast and well appointed room. On my list of places to return. My king room was clean, private and spacious enough. The bed was very comfy, room with nice decor.

Room Tip: I had the King room in the separate building out back. well worth the little extra cost.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank David B
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Once again on our third visit to the Victorian Inn we were not disappointed.....The rooms are very clean & well appointed. Enjoyed the sitting area upstairs where is was delightful to sit & read plus visit with other Inn guests. Located in the heart of Antigonish on the Main Street it has easy access to all amenities including St F.X. University. The diningroom was very comfortable and the breakfast menu had several interesting selections and we must say our selections over the three visits were delicious!!!! The service was attentive with some very comfortable,stimulating and interactive conversation with the staff considered a plus.

Bryan and Ann Finney

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BFF155004
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Our last night in Nova Scotia could not have been at a more comfortable and relaxing location. Absolutely terrific. Our room was very comfortable and despite being near downtown, exceptionally quiet; relaxation and sleep came easily. The warmth of the room furnishings and the Inn decor created a comforting and relaxing ambiance. Above all, the hostess welcomed us as if long time friends; we felt at home. Before departing, we were treated to a wonderful home cooked breakfast. In lieu of staying several nights, we will return.

Room Tip: We thoroughly enjoyed our ground floor room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ralph F
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I'm from Antigonish and had to think long and hard as to where to stay with my partner and baby. All the hotels in Antigonish are VERY AVERAGE and I was not looking forward to staying in any of them for 5 days. As a resuIt, we decided to stay a B&B and the Victorian Inn and am so glad we did. We loved it! It was a home away from home and Room 10 was perfect for our little family. The room and grounds are lovely and you are located close to everything downtown without the noise. And yes, the breakfast at the Victorian Inn is wonderful! Finally, the staff were caring and helpful. So, if you have a choice as to where to stay in Antigonish - Choose the Victorian Inn - you will be so pleased you didn't stay at a hotel!

Room Tip: Room 10 has it's own entrance in the back and is very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank MrsBumbalina
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Victorian Inn in Antigonish, Nova Scotia. Our room was lovely, with beautiful original paneling. The breakfast was the best we had on our trip (blueberry waffles!). My only complaint would be probably something that the owners had little control over. This beautiful house has been used for a variety of things over the years and has not been fully restored to it's previous glory. It's nice, but in some areas it's hard to see it as a Victorian. Many of the furnishings are more like colonial. But, the staff was nice, the room was clean, the food was good. We would definitely be happy to return.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple