“Excellent experience”

Brownstone Cafe
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Antigonish
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Brownstone Cafe is a newly opened restaurant offering delicious and unique cuisine ranging from warm paninis and sandwiches to Mediterranean inspired dishes. Enjoy homemade desserts with fair trade coffee while taking in the beautiful ambiance of the extravagantly designed surroundings. The Brownstone Cafe is a licensed restaurant with an excellent selection of cocktails, spirits, beer and wine.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

There on a celebration for number of students, 10 of us were in group in all. All had different entrees, everything was enjoyed. Will return there when in area.

There are newer reviews for Brownstone Cafe

Reviewed December 18, 2013

The Brownstone reminds me of places I have eaten at in Europe. Delicious food, I try different dishes each time I go back. Love the decor, even the bathroom is wonderfully decorated and very clean. Delicious Kettle Chips, salads, etc. I recommend a leisurely lunch for tourists and locals as well.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My friends and I had lunch here the other day, the food was awesome and the wait staff were very friendly. The decor of the restaurant is unique, we will definitely be going back. We had their Irish Nachos (delicious) and the Brownstone Burger which was super filling.

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Really good food the service is great! Love this place. This place is so cozy. The new scotia burger with brownstone garden salad was my meal it was done to perfection. I will be back!!!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Europe meets the New World in Antigionish. The Brownstone is one of the nicest places I've eaten in in Nova Scotia. On both occasions the food was superb and the service impeccable. The macaroni and cheese is new to the menu and truly delicious. The Brownstone is a great place for locals and tourists alike and boasts a charming sidewalk seating area throughout the summer!

1  Thank Mike M