This motel was simple but very clean and comfortable and quiet. The price was reasonable and they also provided a small breakfast snack to get you on your way. Ma Webb restaurant is across the road if you need a steak, burger or fish and chips.
The motel provides out door bar-b-q's for guests to use. A great idea for traveling families wanting to keep food costs down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasts 35 charming, 2 level units that can be air conditioned and include a full bathroom, cable TV, and a phone. Also in every room you can find a fridge, microwave, and coffee station for your convenience. Many different room types available to fit you needs, including options with a King Size bed. Every morning a continental "Coastal Inn Plus" breakfast is offered and for food during the later hours in the day, a fully licensed Steakhouse can be found directly across the road. Also located in the area are 2 gas stations, a convenience store and another restaurant in short walking distance. Also we are located less than a 10 minute drive from downtown Antigonish, St. Francis Xavier University, an 18-hole golf course, Live Summer Theater. You can find us located just off the main Highway 104, less than a minute away, at Exit 35. The perfect resting spot halfway between Halifax and Cape Breton's Cabot Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Coastal Inn Antigonish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coastal Inn Antigonish Hotel Antigonish
- Coastal Hotel Antigonish
- Coastal Inn Antigonish Nova Scotia