“Worth the wait”

Justamere Cafe and Bistro
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Antigonish
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At the Justamere Cafe & Bistro, we pride ourselves by serving fresh flavourful foods with Something for Everyone in mind. Just-a-mere is a play on words emphasizing the laid back feel of our dining room where in the run of a day you will see business suits and work boots, among the young and the old. Now in our 10th year of business, we boast excellent cuisine in a relaxing and inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Everything is made from scratch here which comes with a wait , but its worth it. Gourmet sandwiches are always a hit with me . Justamere provides the extra touch !

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was checked in at Claymore, and my room came with breakfast coupon at Justamere. The selection was basic - nothing more than what we would want for breakfast anyway. The service was friendly; the food fresh and definitely preapared as ordered. It may take a bit of time; but we know for sure it's properly prepared. I went for the "build your own breakfast" and ordered pancakes - really good, buttery, pfuffy thick and 2 over easy freshly cracked eggs.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great service. There were lots of choices on the breakfast menu. Niced added touches like fresh fruit on the plates. Excellent OJ and very good coffee!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The seafood chowder was truly one of the best I have ever had. Tasty and loaded with seafood.

The seafood pasta was also excellent. Ignore the location in the parking lot of the Mall and the lack of atmosphere, and uncomfortable chairs and enjoy the outstanding food.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was only there once, but it was enough for me! It was quite over crowed and it was hard to get around.