“Great Food & Service Everytime!”

Justamere Cafe and Bistro
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Antigonish
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At the Justamere Cafe & Bistro we pride ourselves in serving fresh flavourful foods with Something for Everyone in mind. Just-a-mere is a play on words emphasizing the laid back feel of our dining room where in the run of a day you will see business suits and work boots, among the young and the old. Now in our 7th year of business, we boast excellent cuisine in a relaxing and inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have had the pleasure of trying many of Justamere's dishes and have loved every one of them. I know I will get good quality fresh food in a timely manner and served with a smile every time! You won't be disappointed from the all day breakfast option, amazing steamed mussels and seafood chowder, as well as great vegetarian dishes. We will be back!

1  Thank pattymacg

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Had the braised Haddock for dinner. Sauce was tasty, and fish was well cooked, but not overcooked Compared to the deep fried fish served elsewhere, this was much lighter and healthier. Vegetables on the side were crisplu sauteed.

Prices are high at dinner, but quality is also high. I'd come back.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

eggs benny and chicken cordon blue. my favs and sure to be yours too! oh... and don't forget the coconut cream pie - TOO DIE FOR!!! this place is my all time favorite place to go for breakfast, lunch or dinner :)

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Tucked away in a busy parking lot, you might just miss the justamere, I pity those who do. unreal breakfast selection (all great), perfect lunch sandwiches(save half for later maybe) chicken cordon bleu melt is to die for! For dinner I steer towards the pasta, extra bread to get all the sauce(tomato and veg linguine...speaks for itself in a fantastic malt vinegar sauce). staff seem to get overwhelmed by demand, on multiple visits, also seemed limited or ignorant towards a cocktail selection. won't stop me from coming here for great fresh food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Located near a strip mall, inside the Claymore Inn, the Justamere Cafe is a real gem! If you are ever in the area, this is your place to go to eat. It is a must that you try this place! Food is great, staff is excellent (very friendly and very accommodating), and a cozy atmosphere. You don't have to wait long for your meals and when they arrive, they are hot, fresh, and delicious! The fish burger is a must try, it is to die for, I absolutely love it! I always try to get here whenever I can, but I just don't get there enough. There is not much else you can say about this incredible place...you just have to go and see for yourself!