“Wing Night”

Ranked #15 of 46 Restaurants in Antigonish
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Vibrant atmosphere with quick and efficent service and incredible music. Deals every night of the week including an all you can eat wing night and 1/2 rice appatizer night. Home of $4 Drinks...AllDay...EveryDay! Caters to Family by Day, and the university population by night. The most unconvential restaurant in town. A must vist.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Delicious food, including buffet at lunch. Tried the wing night and it is definitely worth the visit. Love eating here, great staff and quick service.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The atmosphere is nice here. Family restaurant style. Great renos. The music was so loud though we couldn't hear each other talk. I asked the waitstaff to turn it down. They were happy to do so, the waitress said...but sadly never did so we shouted across the table or sat in silence our ears ringing. (we sat in the back room) Our order took a long time to come. We ordered 9 inch garlic fingers first - we waited at least 20 minutes for them...my dinner companion had ordered boneless chicken wings. She got chicken nuggets that were just gross. Frozen too long or something. Tasteless. Dry. The honey garlic sauce was cold on the side. It was a really terrible tasting dish. I got spaghetti supreme. It was what I thought it would be but they mistakenly added hot peppers. The waitress apologized. I thought it tasted better! The pasta had been frozen or cooked before and was limp and mushy. Yuck! However the waitress was great. The food mediocre to yucky...kind of disappointing. It will be a long time until I return. What a shame....

1  Thank Calicrowwoman
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was at Pizza Delight in Antigonish the other day with my husband, and it was our 5th Wedding Anniversary. We were greeted right away by the owner and he was so pleasant and nice, and he chatted with us and made us feel welcome. We were seated right away next to the window where it was a lovely screney of Main St. it was nice to be able to see out of those windows while enjoying our lunch.
We both had the buffet, I must say it was awesome food, everything was hot and fresh! The salads we're crisp and delicious! Our server (sorry never caught your name) was outstanding, she came over and checked on us multiple times, and she also had a conversation with us which was really nice because it made us feel so welcome. We ended up chatting about our anniversary and both the server and owner wished us a great and happy day, it was wonderful. I will definatly be recommending this fine restaurant too all my friends and family. It has an awesome atmosphere and the prices are very reasonable, esp. $10.99 for the lunch buffet that is outstanding! Thank you for making our anniversary that much more special, we wish you all the success in the world.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have gone to this restaurant for the past 25 years. It has had a few owners and the quality has never suffered. The new owner is a super guy, full of hope and big dreams. The design has changed, it seems bigger yet somehow less warm, friendly and cozy. There is now a buffet. I was excited! Lots of food and I didn't have to wait to order. Pizza, lasagna, pasta, potato casserole, salads, etc. The food was not particularly warm. The pizza seems limp and thin and flavorless, the salad was boring and seemed make of Romain end pieces - everything seemed like the flavorless, boring and tepid cousin of what used to be an old stand-by. I don't expect haute cuisine from Pizza Delight but I do expect their usual fare. THis was substandard. What a shame.....with not many family restaurants to choose from in Antigonish we may have one less I won't be going to....

1  Thank Calicrowwoman
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Pizza Delight Antigonish has gone through some major changes in the past few weeks. New ownership, new management, new look, new menu and a completely retrained staff to serve you better.

We appreciate all comments and critiques and would like to take this opportunity to invite everyone back to our "new" restaurant in order for us to show you what attentive service, great food and amazing value set in a family friendly environment really looks like.

We can admit that the Antigonish restaurant had begun to slowly deteriorate over the past couple of years, however, with a completely renovated restaurant with an updated and modern look, a streamlined kitchen that accommodates shorter wait times between order and delivery and a new, on-site owner/operator to over see that the process is done right - I think you will agree that PD Antigonish is back and it's better than ever!

The new menu is more than just pizza (even though the pizza is still pretty awesome)... come in and try one of our signature pastas or a panini, try our amazing wings or a fresh salad... Pizza Delight Antigonish now runs an all you can eat lunch buffet that will satisfy even the hungriest or pickiest patron.

So, we agree with all the comments below... the good, the bad and the ugly... we have listened and we have used those comments to make some drastic changes and improve all aspects of the business and the final product is a restaurant that we are very proud of.

So please stop in and let us know what you think, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Steve M