All units are ground floor. Very spacious room; very large bathroom. Beautiful wood flooring, decor excellent, lots of little extras. There is a kitchen unit, too, although we only used the fridge as we were not in the room that much. Staff so pleasant and helpful. Very nice reception area. Breakfast included which was more than adequate. Nice little area to sit to eat or you could take food back to your room.
The Inn is not within walking distance of Antigonish for those past a certain age. Very pleasant location at the top of a well kept road. We would highly recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located approximately 1.5 km from the downtown core of Antigonish and our well known university, St. Francis Xavier. We are known for our quiet yet "in-town" location, friendly, homey atmosphere, helpful service and a healthy continental breakfast. We offer clean and comfortable accommodations with all amenities you could require. Book today and relax in front of our new flat screen tv's with over 400 DVD's to chose from at no charge or sit outside and enjoy the view while reading and enjoy a flavored coffee from our evening treat cart. Our queen rooms have cozy fireplaces for your relaxation as well. All rooms have robes and slippers and ipod/iphone docking/charging stations. For the business travelers we have wifi and/or cabled connection with excellent strength. Visit us today - we promise you won't be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Antigonish Evergreen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigonish Evergreen Hotel Antigonish
- Antigonish Evergreen Inn Nova Scotia